Thursday, July 11, 2019





HEARING RESCHEDULED




Judge Edgar Dickson has rescheduled the hearing on the Betterments lawsuit. It is now to be on Tuesday, July 23, at 10:30 a.m., in the Calhoun County courthouse, St. Matthews SC.

I expect to attend the hearing and to post a report on this blog asap afterwards.

Meanwhile, my garden flourishes. Here is a foot wide bloom of Rose Mallow (Hibiscus moscheutos 'Lord Baltimore'). 



 As always, I encourage everyone to send letters to the editor that I can share on this blog (of course, you are always welcome to send me your thoughts by email that you do not want published). The ones I have posted before have been very well-received and popular. I suppose the big topic right now is the litigation. It seems to be dragging on forever. So, send me your thoughts on any topic appropriate to the schism and, if suitable, I will post them for all to read. It might make you feel better and the rest of us too. I think people get a little tired of what I have to say and would like to hear from someone else once in awhile. So, go ahead and send me your thoughts to the email address above.