Wednesday, December 25, 2019





HAPPY CHRISTMAS



My best wishes to you, dear blog reader on this Christmas Day of 2019. There are hundreds of people who read this blog regularly. Some of you I know, some I do not know. I appreciate each and every one of you. Each of you is important to me. I would not be here otherwise. You are here to find information on the schism and perhaps get a little opinion. I try my best to give you both. This has been my pleasure over the past six years on this blog.

At this moment, even on this festive day, we must realize that we are in two crises, one concerning the church and one concerning the nation. We are in a great culture war that has divided the faithful and the citizens into opposing forces. We have turned against each other. Make no mistake about it, this is war. By Christmas of next year, we will see dramatic effects in both of these aspects of the culture war. We are in for a wild ride. All along the way I will be here, as I am able, to relay information to you as quickly as I can and to give my take on matters, local and national. This is my gift to you. Your encouragement is your gift to me. We are all in this together.

I offer a special "thank you" to the several lawyers, not involved in the church case, who generously and thoughtfully send me information on the ongoing litigation. This helps me, a non-lawyer, a great deal. I would be lost without them.

Along the way, let us remember what is really important in life, love of God and love of neighbor. This should always be our guiding star of the East.